Magnesium Chloride Salt Flakes are naturally evaporated from salt water located 10,500 feet above sea level in the Tibetan Plateau. These salt flakes are a classified 'food grade' substance. Lab results confirm that no mercury, lead, or other heavy metals can be found in this product.
- Step 1: Dissolve 1tbsp flakes in 5oz water and add 2tsp of the resulting solution to each feed (preferably twice a day). Increase by another 2tsp every 2 or 3 days until 1.5oz is being added to each feed.
- Step 2: Slowly increase the strength of the solution by increasing the quantity of flakes being dissolved, again increasing the amount given to the horse by 2tsp every 2 or 3 days.
- Step 3: Continue slowly increasing the strength of the solution over a period of six weeks or so until signs of deficiency have disappeared, or until a slight softening of the manure is noticed. If this happens, reduce the amount of the magnesium chloride solution each day to the previous level, then maintain at this level provided manure consistency is normal.
- Alternative: Dissolve 1 cup of magnesium flakes in 5 gallons of water. Once dissolved apply with a sponge to the horse’s large muscle areas. Let the solution soak for 20 minutes, then rinse the horse with cool water.
In 0.4oz (1g) of flakes there is 0.006oz (156mg) of magnesium present.
Ingredients: Aqua, Magnesium Chloride, Magnesium Sulfate, Potassium Chloride, Sodium Chloride, Calcium Chloride
“My wife and I consistently use your product. We both feel better overall afterwards. We feel our mind & body is cleared and refreshed.“
Andrew L. – of Virginia Beach, VA
“I was a little frightened at first, but my friend persuaded me to try it. Boy, am I hooked now! I suffer from chronic headaches, and the ear candling has helped tremendously.”
Leann P. - of Winston, NC
“I have always had a problem with my balance & started using your ear candles a while back. These ear candles are awesome.”
Julie H. - of Salem, NC
5 Ways To Use Grapefruit Essential Oil
Grapefruit has been called the most beneficial fruit on Earth for a reason, and you can use it in DIY oil cleansers and skin-calming rubs because of it's antibacterial and...
Better Your Life, Eat More Chocolate!
Did you know that chocolate provides vital trace elements and minerals such as iron, calcium, potassium, and vitamins A, B1, C, D, and E.
7 Tips For A Healthy Heart
It's no secret that a healthy heart is the key to a long and healthy life. But keeping your heart in good shape can sometimes seem daunting.
Melatonin Significantly Reduces COVID-19 Mortality
Well-known as a natural sleep regulator, melatonin also has many other important functions. It boosts immune function, helps recharge glutathione and may improve treatment of certain diseases.
Home Remedies For Common Colds And Flu
It's hard to focus on what you like when your nose is stuffy and runny, your throat is scratchy, and you're sneezing constantly. Check out these home remedies!
How To Create A Spa-Like Feel In Your Own Bathroom
Turn your bathroom into a spa and relax a little. The spa is proven to have healing effects on your health, so if you often feel tired, you should this!
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.