Looking for a natural way to get better sleep? Harmony's Lavender Sleep Patches may be the answer. These patches are known to reduce stress, allowing you to reap a variety of positive benefits such as increased productivity and improved mental health. A good night's rest is essential for reducing stress levels and prioritizing your wellbeing, so try Harmony's Lavender Sleep Patches if you're looking for an all-natural solution.
- Tourmaline, wood vinegar and lavender oil as the main components help to relax the body and mind
- Strengthen and rebalance the body’s energy flow
- Scientifically proven evidence suggested that aromatherapy with lavender can improve sleep quality
- Natural ingredients with no toxicity
- Stimulates meridian points on the feet to encourage smooth flow of energy throughout the body day
- Promote relaxation and aid with fatigue
- Aids achieving a restful night's sleep with less sleep interruptions
- Lifted mood helps increase productivity during waking hours
Ingredients: Lavender Oil; Tourmaline; Agaricus; Wood Vinegar; Eucalyptus Oil; Mugwort; Loquat Leaf Extract; Vitamin C; Chitosan; Pearl Stone; Topical Starch; Highly Purified Silica; Polyolic Alcohol.
“My wife and I consistently use your product. We both feel better overall afterwards. We feel our mind & body is cleared and refreshed.“
Andrew L. – of Virginia Beach, VA
“I was a little frightened at first, but my friend persuaded me to try it. Boy, am I hooked now! I suffer from chronic headaches, and the ear candling has helped tremendously.”
Leann P. - of Winston, NC
“I have always had a problem with my balance & started using your ear candles a while back. These ear candles are awesome.”
Julie H. - of Salem, NC
5 Ways To Use Grapefruit Essential Oil
Grapefruit has been called the most beneficial fruit on Earth for a reason, and you can use it in DIY oil cleansers and skin-calming rubs because of it's antibacterial and...
Better Your Life, Eat More Chocolate!
Did you know that chocolate provides vital trace elements and minerals such as iron, calcium, potassium, and vitamins A, B1, C, D, and E.
7 Tips For A Healthy Heart
It's no secret that a healthy heart is the key to a long and healthy life. But keeping your heart in good shape can sometimes seem daunting.
Melatonin Significantly Reduces COVID-19 Mortality
Well-known as a natural sleep regulator, melatonin also has many other important functions. It boosts immune function, helps recharge glutathione and may improve treatment of certain diseases.
Home Remedies For Common Colds And Flu
It's hard to focus on what you like when your nose is stuffy and runny, your throat is scratchy, and you're sneezing constantly. Check out these home remedies!
How To Create A Spa-Like Feel In Your Own Bathroom
Turn your bathroom into a spa and relax a little. The spa is proven to have healing effects on your health, so if you often feel tired, you should this!
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.