The Truth About Ear Candles: Separating Fact from Fiction| June 29, 2023
Ear candling is a holistic practice that promotes relaxation and can contribute to a healthy lifestyle. Although it may be unfamiliar to some, the benefits of using ear candles are numerous. By using ear candles, you can experience a sense of calm and well-being. So, if you're looking for a natural way to unwind and improve your overall health, ear candles may be just what you need!
What is Ear Candling?
Ear candling is a holistic therapy that has been around for centuries, with its origins in Europe, particularly in Poland, Germany, and Italy. The practice involves using long, cone-shaped tubes made of cotton and coated in wax to help the body relax and achieve a state of complete well-being. Over time, the practice has spread to other parts of the world, including Mexico, Central and South America, and the United States, where it continues to be used by many alternative health practitioners today.
How Do Ear Candles Work?
After the ear candle is lit, it sends warm compressed air and smoke out the bottom of the candle. The smoke will cease in less than two minutes. This happens when the smoke begins to flow upwards in a spiral-like vortex, stimulating the reflexology points which allows the flow of chi energy along the meridian pathways and stimulating the Chakras. When the warm air hits the ear canal, the brain begins to shift into a calm, meditative, relaxed state. In a parasympathetic state, the heart rate is slowed down, blood pressure decreases, digestion is engaged and an overall sense of calmness and peace is reached. The process takes anywhere from a total of 11-13 minutes, per candle. So, if doing both ears for the first time allow about 30 minutes to complete. It is best to use at least 2 ear candles per ear and this will take about an hour. To note, when participating in this holistic practice, it should always be enjoyed with a second person. Remember, safety first.
Is Ear Candling Dangerous?
Ear candles, when made correctly and used according to instructions, can be a safe alternative to regular household candles. However, creating an ear candle requires precision and attention to detail to ensure safety. At Healthy Energy Amazing Life, the makers of Harmony Cone ear candles, we prioritize safety and quality in our handcrafted products. Our ear candles are made with organic cotton cloth and free from harmful chemicals, GMOs, and bacteria, making them the safest option on the market. Trust us to provide you with a safe and effective ear candle experience.
What Are The Ingredients?
At H.E.A.L., our customers are our number one priority which is why Harmony’s handcrafted ear candles are cruelty free, double-wrapped, have a patented vortex safety tip, CO2 neutral and crafted with the highest quality wax. They’re made with simple ingredients: organic cotton cloth, food grade wax or beeswax and some with essential oils.
Assorted Ear Candles Offered Include but not limited to:
- Tea tree
- Eucalyptus & Peppermint
- Local Beeswax Ear Candles
- Rose, Ylang Ylang & Jasmine (The Love Ear Candle)
- Lavender, Spearmint & Peppermint
- Lemon, Lime & Peppermint
- With so many types, we want everyone to find one they love! Try some out and let us know your favorite!
- Harmony’s brand has teamed up with Appachi Cotton to create the ONLY certified organic cotton ear candle free of chemicals and dyes. To learn more check out appachicotton.com
- Harmony’s Ear Candles are all created with the highest quality wax available. Their ear candles are handcrafted with Beeswax, which has been locally acquired and double filtered.
- Harmony has created a safety tip that not only promotes relaxation by giving you peace of mind but it also creates a stronger vortex that increases the candle’s efficiency.
- Harmony’s Ear Candles all include a burn line safety label that lets the customer know when the ear candle has burned to the perfect point. Safe and super easy to use!
- Harmony’s ear candles are handcrafted and wrapped twice for safety and longer burn times.
What can this practice do for me? Why should I Ear Candle?
Ear candles have been used for centuries to help alleviate stress and promote relaxation. They can also be helpful in treating a variety of ailments, including sinusitis, ear infections, allergies, migraines, and more. Many people have reported significant improvements in their health and well-being after using ear candles.
One satisfied customer, Leann, was initially hesitant to try them but was amazed at the results. "I suffer from chronic headaches, and the ear candling has helped me tremendously!" she said. At H.E.A.L, we take pride in our handcrafted ear candles, which are made with care and attention to detail. So why not give them a try and experience the benefits for yourself? Relax, recover, and recharge with Harmony's Ear Candling!
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.