Price Per Ounce: $0.23
Magnesium Chloride Salt Flakes are naturally evaporated from salt water located 10,500 feet above sea level in the Tibetan Plateau. These salt flakes are a classified 'food grade' substance. Lab results confirm that no mercury, lead, or other heavy metals can be found in this product.
- Step 1: Dissolve 1tbsp flakes in 5oz water and add 2tsp of the resulting solution to each feed (preferably twice a day). Increase by another 2tsp every 2 or 3 days until 1.5oz is being added to each feed.
- Step 2: Slowly increase the strength of the solution by increasing the quantity of flakes being dissolved, again increasing the amount given to the horse by 2tsp every 2 or 3 days.
- Step 3: Continue slowly increasing the strength of the solution over a period of six weeks or so until signs of deficiency have disappeared, or until a slight softening of the manure is noticed. If this happens, reduce the amount of the magnesium chloride solution each day to the previous level, then maintain at this level provided manure consistency is normal.
- Alternative: Dissolve 1 cup of magnesium flakes in 5 gallons of water. Once dissolved apply with a sponge to the horse’s large muscle areas. Let the solution soak for 20 minutes, then rinse the horse with cool water.
In 0.4oz (1g) of flakes there is 0.006oz (156mg) of magnesium present.
Ingredients: Aqua, Magnesium Chloride, Magnesium Sulfate, Potassium Chloride, Sodium Chloride, Calcium Chloride
“My wife and I consistently use your product. We both feel better overall afterwards. We feel our mind & body is cleared and refreshed.“
Andrew L. – of Virginia Beach, VA
“I was a little frightened at first, but my friend persuaded me to try it. Boy, am I hooked now! I suffer from chronic headaches, and the ear candling has helped tremendously.”
Leann P. - of Winston, NC
“I have always had a problem with my balance & started using your ear candles a while back. These ear candles are awesome.”
Julie H. - of Salem, NC
Stress REALLY Does Affect Your Health: More Than You Know
*Stress is like a virus that affects every part of you.
*Stress is easier to manage than you think.
*Reversing the effects of stress is always possible with holistic lifestyle changes.
OMG! Holiday Stress – How to Cope
* Stressing out with the holidays happens, don’t let it ruin this special time. * There are easy ways to eliminate stress and enjoy...
H.E.A.L.’s Holiday Stress Reliever Kit To The Rescue
* Managing holiday stress can be stressful.
* Trying to avoid food, drinks, family members can be challenging.
* Natural Health products are easy to use, flexible and effective. Relax away...
Women and Magnesium - Why?
* Everyone needs magnesium as it affects the entire body and body systems.
* The best format to use magnesium is generally topically as the skin is the largest...
Why Magnesium is Very Important for Moms
* Magnesium can be easily applied using transdermal products such as gels, lotions, body butters, sprays and flakes.
* Magnesium is extremely beneficial in improving muscle health, bone health, and...
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.