Introducing HEAL’s new line of beard oils for every occasion. Doc Harmony has selected only the best oils for every beard. They are all natural and handcrafted in small batches in the USA.
- Date Night Beard Oil is a blend of Frankincense, Cedarwood, Vanilla, and Jojoba oils.
- Manly Man Beard Oil is a blend of Pine, Eucalyptus, Lavender, and Jojoba oils.
- Working Man Beard Oil is a blend of Lavender, Tea Tree, Peppermint, and Jojoba oils.
Working Man Ingredient Breakdown:
Manly Man Ingredient Breakdown:
Date Night Ingredient Breakdown:
“My wife and I consistently use your product. We both feel better overall afterwards. We feel our mind & body is cleared and refreshed.“
Andrew L. – of Virginia Beach, VA
“I was a little frightened at first, but my friend persuaded me to try it. Boy, am I hooked now! I suffer from chronic headaches, and the ear candling has helped tremendously.”
Leann P. - of Winston, NC
“I have always had a problem with my balance & started using your ear candles a while back. These ear candles are awesome.”
Julie H. - of Salem, NC
Stress REALLY Does Affect Your Health: More Than You Know
*Stress is like a virus that affects every part of you.
*Stress is easier to manage than you think.
*Reversing the effects of stress is always possible with holistic lifestyle changes.
OMG! Holiday Stress – How to Cope
* Stressing out with the holidays happens, don’t let it ruin this special time. * There are easy ways to eliminate stress and enjoy...
H.E.A.L.’s Holiday Stress Reliever Kit To The Rescue
* Managing holiday stress can be stressful.
* Trying to avoid food, drinks, family members can be challenging.
* Natural Health products are easy to use, flexible and effective. Relax away...
Women and Magnesium - Why?
* Everyone needs magnesium as it affects the entire body and body systems.
* The best format to use magnesium is generally topically as the skin is the largest...
Why Magnesium is Very Important for Moms
* Magnesium can be easily applied using transdermal products such as gels, lotions, body butters, sprays and flakes.
* Magnesium is extremely beneficial in improving muscle health, bone health, and...
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.