Moms Need to Relax, Recover and Feel Recharged
* The list of deficiencies related to magnesium is long and shows up everywhere. Most of the time we neglect to realize that our list of symptoms is simply a deficiency in magnesium.
* Magnesium helps you to relax, recover and feel recharged in your daily life.
* Topical magnesium is not only easy to use but efficient and effective.
Okay moms are you feeling a bit overwhelmed? (Okay a lot overwhelmed?) Are you struggling with health issues and simply do not have the time to take care of yourself?
Consider this list of deficiencies related to low magnesium levels:Calcium deficiency
Poor heart health
High blood pressure
Type II diabetes
Are any of these issues showing up in your life?
Regrettably magnesium deficiency is not often detected when you visit your doctor even though it is very common.
Know that magnesium is the master mineral and it is missing from a lot of our foods. Let’s look at some healthy snacks that would help us to increase our magnesium levels naturally:Pumpkin seeds
But that will not be enough to increase those levels and help you increase your levels of energy and health that you need to keep you going as a mom.
Let’s also look at items that you can eliminate that will stop depleting you of your much needed magnesium:
- Limit coffee, colas, salt, sugar, and alcohol
- Check with your doctor if your medication is causing magnesium loss (many high blood pressure drugs or diuretics cause loss of magnesium)
But how can we get really fast results and economically? Bath and foot soaks (throw in some aromatherapy and follow up with MG lotion… mmmm) are a sure fire way to help you Relax, Recover and start feeling Renewed. After the kids are in bed indulge in a bath spa event right in your very home.
Magnesium bath flakes offer a highly effective, yet calming means of absorbing magnesium with the benefit of an immersive, full body bath or convenient foot soak.
- Dissolve 200-600g or 1-3 cups (or more if desired) of the magnesium bath flakes into a warm footbath or full tub bath, and soak for 30 minutes or longer.
- You can dissolve up to 3 kg (6.6 lbs) of magnesium chloride flakes in a full bath tub for intense applications.
- Temperature of the water should be warm, but not hot. Hot water causes the skin to sweat and eliminate rather than absorb.
- Magnesium Bath Flakes contains approximately 12g elemental magnesium per 100g
After soaking for 30 – 60 minutes longer, apply liberally a Good Night Body Lotion + Melatonin + OptiMSM
This lotion has skin nourishing properties made with the worlds purest magnesium oil and other fine ingredients, such as shea butter, sweet almond oil, OptiMSM® and Melatonin, forming a smooth, quickly absorbed emulsion. It is perfume free. Its fresh scent comes from organic East Indian lemon grass essential oil.Apply desired amount to chest, neck, or abdomen 30 minutes before sleep for best results.
Magnesium levels in OSI Magnesium Body Lotion + Opti MSM:Magnesium Melatonin Body Lotion + OptiMSM contains 130mg elemental magnesium, 650mg MSM (from OptiMSM®) and 3mg of Melatonin per 5ml / one teaspoon / 4 full pump press
For any areas that are exceptionally stressed, sore or injured try using a magnesium oil spray directly in that area and massage in deeply yet gently.
We know that moms have the most important jobs in the world. Let us gift you with a sampler to help you, help the world.
Click Below and get 15% OFF your next Magnesium Order: